Thursday, November 17, 2005
- Name: Gnuosphere
- Location: Africa
Someone looking at the world we've created.
Make a Brave GNU World
- Robertson Warns of His Noodly Appendage
- What's the Intent?
- Manipulating Massachusetts
- Gauging Google's Grip
- Is Google The Right "Person" For The Job?
- Perverse Propaganda
- The Creative Commons: Beyond the Self
- Africa Doesn't Need Free Software?
- Cyber Coup
- CAGW - Corporations Amplifying Government Waste
Not that you'll find anything of regurgitable value here, but this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License.
Attribution is appreciated but not required so feel free to exploit this blog in any way you see fit. Note that this site sometimes contains copied pictures or text from other sources which are not affected by the public domain status, so use discretion.