Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy Gnu Year!

2005 and I've finally decided to blog. I've thought about it a few years and figured it won't happen unless I just jump in. January 1st seemed like a good day to do it. GNUosphere is word coined by a student of mine while the class discussed the relationship between consciousness, the Internet, and FOSS (or FLOSS). I'm interested in a lot of things but since I pour a lot of time into learning about FOSS so I might as well share what I find out. Maybe someone reading this will decide to support FOSS in whatever activities they take part in.

Note: This post was updated as the original link to "FOSS" went dead. I simply changed it since later in 2005 someone made a Wikipedia entry. Here's an Internet Archive of the original link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home